My Blog List

  • Quote - *The men of the Somme -by E Quarman * "We will never comprehend, What these men had to contend. But it is clear, that for some time, A small corner of hell ...
    13 years ago

Sunday, January 23, 2011

I like my secondary school



My Secondary School- S.W.C.S Chan Pak Sha School
Link: commons.wikimedia.org

I took this picture when I was in Hong Kong and this was the last photo that I took with my classmate and my class teacher.
 Before I came to Canada, I studied in a secondary school in Hong Kong. I missed that school because I had studied there for four years and I had made many friends in there. If we had any problem of my study, I could ask teachers to help us. Also, the principal was very nice so that I liked him very much. I had signed up many extra-curricular activities. I was a member of school swimming team. The coach was one of the good teacher that I liked him very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment