My Blog List

  • Quote - *The men of the Somme -by E Quarman * "We will never comprehend, What these men had to contend. But it is clear, that for some time, A small corner of hell ...
    13 years ago

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

I am a fan

topfootballstars.com
My favorite soccer team is Manchester United. I was one of their fan since I was six years old. Sir Alex Ferguson is the coach of that soccer team. Nemanja Vidic is one of the player in Manchester United that I like him very much.His skills is very talented. If I have time and money, I wish I can go to United Kingdom to see Man U's stadium.

3 comments:

  1. How did you find out about this team? Are they very popular in China?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of coz MR.k, they are very popular in China.Also, i love Manchester United tooo... :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had known this team since I was six years old. I liked this team when I first watched their match. The players in that team are very talented. They are very popular in China, even they are famous in many countries in the world.

    ReplyDelete