My Blog List

  • Quote - *The men of the Somme -by E Quarman * "We will never comprehend, What these men had to contend. But it is clear, that for some time, A small corner of hell ...
    13 years ago

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

I come from Hong Kong


cathyyip.com
  Hong Kong is my home city. Hong Kong is a beautiful city that attract many tourists from different countries to come to Hong Kong every year. Hong Kong has many famous tourist attractions for tourists to go to, for example: Big Buddha or Victoria Harbour. You can also find many beautiful sceneries in Hong Kong.

 mubetapi.ca
   Dim Sum is a food that you can find it in eveywhere. It has many choices for you to choose. Personally, I like dim sum very much. You can also find many international foods in Hong Kong, like Korean, Italian and Vietnamese.



asia2002.gov.hk
   I would like to introduce one of the tourist attractions in Hong Kong- Lan Kwai Fong in Central. You can go to there in anytime, but I suggest you to go ther at night because the atmosphere in there is very good and many foreign people will go to there to drink beer and watching live TV. I like there very much. Would you like to go to there?
  I wish you all like Hong Kong very much. If you want to go to Hong Kong, I can be a tour guide to take you to places that you like it very much.
 

1 comment: