My Blog List

  • Quote - *The men of the Somme -by E Quarman * "We will never comprehend, What these men had to contend. But it is clear, that for some time, A small corner of hell ...
    13 years ago

Sunday, April 3, 2011

A letter to one of my best aunt that I have seen in my entire life

Dear Aunt:
           How are you? How is the heaven? Can you see grandfather beside you? I miss you so much, Aunt. I haven't seen you since I came to Canada in last year and I know that I cannot see you anymore. Why you cannot let me have a chance to see you more? You (before passed) and grandmother always gave us many yummy food when I and cousins came to your home. Also, you have promised grandmother to go to Singapore with her when you are recovered. Now, you cannot promise her and she is very upset. Aunt, Do you know that I am extremely upset when I see your face in facebook? You are one of my important person in my life. After I go back to Hong Kong, I will go to your grave that I have never visited before. I hope that you can have a better life in the heaven and don't worry about ours. (Jennifer, Andrew, Bonita......)

Your best nephew
Henry
3/4/2011

No comments:

Post a Comment