My Blog List

  • Quote - *The men of the Somme -by E Quarman * "We will never comprehend, What these men had to contend. But it is clear, that for some time, A small corner of hell ...
    13 years ago

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Interview with Nemanja Vidić (Captain of Manchester United)

Interviewer (Henry): Nice to see you in Old Trafford.
Vidić: Nice to see you too.
Henry: When did you transfer to Manchester United?
Vidić: In January, 2006. I transferred to Manchester United from Spartak Moscow.
Henry: What honour have you collected in Manchester United?
Vidić: After I transferred to Manchester United, I have already got 3 consecutive champion of Barclays Premier League, 1 UEFA Champions League, the FIFA World Club Cup and three League Cup medals.
Henry: It's amazing for me and you.
Vidić: Yes.
Henry: I hear some reporter says you will go to Canada in next month to have some events. Is it true?
Vidić: Yes, it's true.
Henry: What will you do in Canada at that time?
Vidić: First, I will go to Vancouver to visit some famous tourist attractions in there. Next, I will take a flight  to Ottawa to see a soccer fair. After that, I will go to Hamilton to have a speech with students and teachers in Columbia International College Campus.
Henry: I think it will be a wonderful trip.
Vidić: I hope so.
Henry: Thanks for coming to talk to me.
Vidić: It's my pleasure.

No comments:

Post a Comment