My Blog List

  • Quote - *The men of the Somme -by E Quarman * "We will never comprehend, What these men had to contend. But it is clear, that for some time, A small corner of hell ...
    13 years ago

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Many students from my secondary school go to foreign country to study

When I was taking Form 3 (Grade 9) courses in Hong Kong, my school appeared a big change, which is many studeents go to foreign country to study because the education bureau of Hong Kong changed the system. In my class, one of my classmates go to New Zealand and the another one go to United Kingdom because they didn't want to try the new system. A year later, I also changed my study place. I was studied in Columbia International College in Hamilton, Ontario for more than six months. It was a huge change for me because I have to do many things by myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment